Thursday, 1 October 2009

An unshakable feeling of dread.

I now have two (albeit potentially coincidental) reasons to believe that something has happened which everyone is trying to hide from me. And I don't have a clue what it could be... So I'm thinking it must be pretty flipping bad. I mean, I'm nice enough, I never show anger, so chances are, if something has happened, it's a big life changing something that people are worried I'm going to get severely emotional over...
I hope to science this is just extreme paranoia... :|

4 comments:

  1. OH Lord. Was this to do with my kissing a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your insatiable kissing appetite haha!
    Only half, I'll explain all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insatiable kissing appetite! Well I never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    i heart you
    you gaybo :P

    ReplyDelete