Sunday, 11 October 2009

A Brighter Beat?

I've had an absolutely horrible 24 hours, but for once in my life I really don't want to dwell on it, I'm just going to pick myself up, brush myself off and start again!
Anyway, I've had a good wee dance and there shall be more dancing this week too, nothing can go that badly wrong that can't be fixed with a good ol shimmy on the dancefloor!

In the words of my favourite faux-mexican tequila comeback band..."BOYS, SHITTY BOYS!"

ok... moving on

I've given in and decided to do more hours in work, hopefully there shall be a domino effect of good vibes from doing something that I hate, the universe owes me happiness! I'm going to attempt to get out of horrible-debt into reasonable-debt, then run away somewhere, somewhere far away where I can have a soul fulfilling adventure! (ok I don't believe in souls, but it's a nice image)...

No comments:

Post a Comment