Sunday, 6 December 2009

an unadvisable post

Now, for obvious reasons I don't blog about the trials and tribulations of my love life, but allow me this small indulgence...

A while ago I adopted a "sure who cares, everything's transient especially emotion" type attitude. It's very moulin rouge without the gun fight scene in the theatre and the presumption that they were going to be together forever (until she popped her clogs). To a degree this is a fantastic way to be, on paper it should be the most healthy way to approach attraction. Jump in both feet first but always remember it's going to end as quickly as it starts. I think I fall a little bit in love with someone new every few weeks, and it's never going to end well.



This has all spawned from falling a little bit in love with another boy this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. As Hank Moody's father in Californication put it-
    "i've loved every woman in my life, whether it was for five minutes or fifty years."

    ReplyDelete