Monday, 6 December 2010

Breaking up is oh-so hard to do

It's been a long time coming, we're just into different things now. You seem to have got carried away smoozing with the a-listers in the Ritz leaving me at home with hot chocolate and marshmallows (don't get me wrong, it's lovely, but sometimes I want to be the one wearing the ballgown.)
I remember when we first met, you were so funny, so clever, you opened up a world that I'd never explored before. But eventually snorting coke off a prostitute's chest just becomes a bit of a cliché, that's what you like, I know it is, I'm not trying to beat you down over your life choices...but really, the bubbles fizz in my nose and give me brain freeze.
Recently I've become distant, I do still think about you, I check up every so often (call it stalkerish) but I just like to keep an interest. Maybe the odd comment from time to time made me rethink things, and maybe that's why I've been putting this off for so long.
I hope we can still be friends, and who knows what the future could bring, but for now, I'm so sorry.
Blog...It's over
x

1 comment: